I am able to treat a variety of issues within a variety of contexts because once you identify the core of the problem, and stop just treating symptoms; you can achieve mastery in your life and create change that will bring about the health and happiness you deserve.
— Dr Karen Zazzera
About Dr Karen Zazzera
- Has over 22 years of experience specializing in addiction, codependency, trauma, and marriage & family counseling.
- Is especially dynamic when working with couples and families. Healing shattered, difficult, and/or painful relationships is quite possibly her strongest skill.
- Is a trained EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) therapist and finds this protocol most effective when treating trauma, as well a variety of other behavioral health concerns rooted in distorted and negative core beliefs.
- Holds certification as a Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT). She is specifically trained to treat sexual addiction, the partners of sex addiction, love addiction, and relationship betrayal issues.
- Is driven by high standards of Professionalism and Ethics. You will not find a more well respected, genuine, and skillful therapist. She is a Doctor of Behavioral Health and a Licensed Professional Counselor and maintains ethics and professionalism beyond the standards of licensure.
Dr Zazzera provides individual, couples, and family counseling for:
- Adult ADD / ADHD
- Career Decisions / Choices
- Chronic Pain
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Failure to Launch Adults
- Nicotine Addiction
- Internet Gaming / Addiction
- Marriage and Relationship Problems
- Personal Growth
- Love Addiction
- Sex Addiction / Partners of Sex Addiction
- Work Addiction
As one way of ensuring the highest standard of care and your privacy, I do not contract with any insurance companies. All fees are paid privately and discreetly.
- 80 minute Initial Assessment Session – $260
- 80 minute Therapy Session – $260
- 45 minute Check-in Session – $160
- 1 and 2 day Intensive Workshop for Families, Couples, and Individuals – $1500 per day